Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 3+kk, Peluskova, Kyje, 96 sqm, garage, balcony.
Beautiful apartment 3+kk an area of 96 sqm is located on the fourth floor of a new brick building on the street Peluskova in Prague 9 – Kyje. The apartment has a living room with kitchenette, equipped with all appliances and a two bedrooms. In the bathroom is a stylish bathtub, sink and toilet. The apartment also includes three balconies and a cellar. Wooden floors and tiles. Possibility of renting parking spaces for a fee. Little new residential project in Prague 9 – Kyje, idea meets a comfortable and modern living. Ideally combines the advantages of living close to nature with the comforts of the city. Metro Rajska zahrada is 10 minutes from the house. Cerny Most metro-5-minute bus ride where you can find shopping and entertainment center Cerny Most. Excellent social infrastructure. Within walking distance of the project is the municipal office, health center, nursery school, primary school, secondary school, a number of shops, banks, sports facilities and centers offering various services.
|other water source|
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pelušková, Praha 9 - Kyje|
|Usable area||96 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.