Attractive fully networked flat building plots, quiet beautiful location, unique views, Klatovy
The offered building lots located in a constantly evolving part of Klatovy. The site is on the one hand, close to amenities and on the other hand, is right on the edge of Klatovy overlooking the panorama of the countryside of the Bohemian Forest, while the dominant Klatovy – Black Tower. City Park, which is in the immediate vicinity offers a great place for active recreation or a relaxing stay. Lots are equipped with complete infrastructure, including roads, sidewalks and greenery. They are connected to a single sewage to a central sewer, public water supply, gas STL, low voltage wiring, street lighting, cable television and telephone. On each plot is located brick specific, where the meter is equipped with a meter. Currently on offer in 11 of building plots from 746 sqm to 954 sqm. Price per square meter is 1850 CZK.
1 380 100 CZKtotal price
|Grounds area||746 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Jiří Berdich
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.