Prague, spacious apartment 5+kk, street U Uranie, 190 m², terrace 30 m², view of the whole Prague
Lovely spacious and bright apartment on the 16th floor with elevator in Holesovice in U Uranie street. The rooms are airy and cosy. Kitchen is fully equipped by all appliances. There are two bathrooms with bathtub and shower unit. Wardrobes. The flat is partially furnished by modern furnish. From the terrace is a wonderful view to the surroundings. Apartment is located in a great place with excellent amenities-restaurants, shops, school. Nearby is well- known Holesovice market. Excellent transport links to all parts of Prague. Just a few minutes from the house is located Holesovice station where is the great connection to all parts of Prague trams, buses, underground line C, as well as outside the city-buses, trains. The house is located very close to the bank of the Vltava river.
33 500 CZKper month
|Address||U Uranie, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||190 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.