Prague, nice unfurnished apartment for rent 4+1, Cermakova Street, Vinohrady, 106 sqm.
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 4+1, size: 106 sqm is located on the fourth floor with an elevator in Cermakova street, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher), bathroom with tub. Two bedrooms, living room. Available satellite and a cellar. The floors are parquet and tiles. The apartment is pretty spacious and sunny. Possibility of renting parking spaces. Housing is in a quiet street only few minutes from Namesti Miru. Excellent transport accessibility to the city center. You can find here all the amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, schools, shops, cinemas, theaters, galleries.
|other water source|
22 500 CZKper month
|Address||Čermákova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||106 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.