Prague, luxury apartment for rent, Krátká st, Vinohrady, 55m², 2 +1, quiet location, near park
We offer for rent aparment 2 +1, 55m2 – at Prague 2, Vinohrady, Krátká Street. The apartment is completely renovated and fully furnished. The windows are located to the south side, on the floor are parquet and tiles. Central heating. The bathroom has a bath, toilet is separately. UPC is in the building. Location Vinohrady is the most popular part of Prague, this apartment has the advantage of a very quiet position (Krátká Street is quiet). Perfect accessibility to the center by tram (20 minutes) + Strasnicka metro station is five minutes by walk from the house.
|other water source|
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000 utilities|
|Address||Krátká, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.