Prague, designer apartment 2 + kk, Hradecka street, 86 m², garage, popular location Vinohrady
Let us introduce a great and well designed apartment on third floor of a building from 1999 in Hradecká street, Vinohrady, Prague 2. The area of the flat is 86 sqm, the layout is 2+kk. The main space of the apartment is separated from bathroom, cabinet and bedroom by an interesting glass wall. The kitchen is completely equipped – brands Bosch, Gaggenau, Leibherr.. There is a lot of store place – next to the bedroom is a spacious closet, part of the kitchen is an inbuilt cupboard, in the corner of the main living space is partly separated room – maybe studyroom. On the floor there is oak wood and tiles, in front of the windows there are safety outdoor roller blinds. Air conditioned. In the building there is 24/7 security, in the basement are garages for rent – there is possibility to rent the garage place for monthly fee, on the ground floor there are shops, restaurant, post office…Close to the building is metro A – Flora, tram stops, shopping mall Flora… There is possibility to furnished the flat.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+2100CZK utilities servises + 1300CZK eletricity per 2 persons + 5000CZK possible garage for rent|
|Address||Hradecká, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||86 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.