Luxury unfurnished aparment 4+kk (135 m²) for rent, Prague 5 - Kosire, Slavy Hornika, terrace, garage, pool, garden
We offer to rent unfurnished apartmen on the first floor of the new brick building with an elevator. The apartment has three bedrooms and a spacious living room with kitchenette, where we find a cooker with ceramic hob and oven, fridge / freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Floors are floating, gas heating. In the bathroom there is a corner bathtub, washing machine and toilet, another WC separately. There is also a terrace, which has 30 square meters and to the apartment needs to be rented one parking space (with a cellar) in the underground garage as well for a fee of CZK 2500, – per month. The big advantage is the possibility of using a garden with a swimming pool. The house is situated in a quiet location with good civic amenities- restaurants, shops. Excellent transport connections to all parts of Prague- bus and tram lines.
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 CZK + garage 2500 CZK|
|Address||Slávy Horníka, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||135 m²|
|Terrace||yes (30 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.