Prague, luxury attic flat 2+kk to rent, Ostrovni st., included cleaning, center of Prague
Very nice comfortable modern apartment next to the National Theatre! Available: living-room with comfortable fold-out sofa for 2 guests, fully equipped kitchen with built-in appliances, glass ceramic hob, dish washer, microwave, kettle, coffee maker; comfortable bedroom with double bed; wardrobe; bathroom with bath and glass curtain, washing machine,toilet; LCD TV, air conditioning, safe, iron, ironing board, hair-dryer, housephone with telecamera. WiFi hot-spot, SAT TV and change of towels and bed linens once a week is for free! The apartment is located in the center of Prague, in the surroundings you will find lots of shops and sights (Church of St. Vojtech, Church of St. Michal or Sitkovska Water-tower). Short term rental possible.
36 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000CZK utilities|
|Address||Ostrovní, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||83 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.