Prague, luxury, furnished duplex for rent 4+1, Vysehrad, balcony, garage,swimming pool, fitness
Beautiful duplex 4+1 in Nusle, street Lumirova. Flat is situated throught the three floors (6.-8.). of brick new building with a lift. Flat is furnished, new modern kitchen with all appliances (fridge, freezer, stove, glass-ceramic hob, dishwasher), bathroom with tub, washing machine and toilet, further separate toilet, 2 loggia (each 8 m2). Other equipments of the flat – TV, satellite TV, phone and internet connection. Parking space in underground garage included. In addition, there is the possibility of using the swimming pool, fitness and jacuzzi – located in the next street Neklanova.This apartment is situated in a quiet locality, close to the huge park Vyšehrad with a great panorama on Prague – Vltava river, Prague Castle, etc. Perfect transportation – tram stops just 200m from the building, and goes in the direction Náradní třída or Karlovo square. Subway line B – Karlovo square is just three stops. Nearby is also trunk-road approach. Just have a look at the attached pictures!
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Lumírova, Praha 2 - Nusle|
|Usable area||136 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.