Spacious 3 +1 (4 bedrooms), 78 square meters after reconstruction, Prague 2 - Vinohrady
We would like to introduce a flat in Sarajevská street in Prague 2,
Vinohrady. This bright apartment is located on the first floor of the main brick
building. Now, is designed as an disposition of 3+1, 78m², but available can
easily be adjusted to 4+kk. Flat is after complete reconstruction of the
preparation kitchen. This spacious apartment has all rooms separated. The
apartment is suitable for lease as an investment. The apartment has ample
storage space and practical preparations for the built-in wardrobes.
The site, in which the dwelling is located, is popular for its easy access from downtown – take tram ride to Wenceslas Square 5 minutes. Sarajevská streets near the park Folimanka, an ideal place for relaxation and active rest in the middle of the city. There is a multipurpose sport hall at the entrance to the park with a plenty of sports opportunities.
For more information, please contact the broker.
4 400 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Sarajevská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||73 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.