Prague, very nice apartment for rent 2+1, Letohradska Street, balcony, near park Letenska
Completely newly renovated, basic furnished apartment 2+1, 65 sqm is situated on the 2nd floor of a brick building in Letna – Prague 7. The apartment is beatiful, with balcony, furnished in a modern retro style ideal for a young couple. Kitchen is fully equipped with appliances – fridge, cooking plate, dishwasher, microwave. There is a bathtub + washing machine with a clothes dryer in the bathroom. There is an original 19th century stove in the kitchen, arched ceiling in the hall – very stylish. There are parquets or tiles on the floor. Installed phone line, TV, satelite. In the surrounding is a big nice park Letna, Technical museum, a lot of restaurants etc. The accessibility is excellent – a subway station C – Vltavska is by tram 8 min. far away, from there a travel to the centre of Prague takes 5 min.
|other water source|
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500CZK servises per person + energy|
|Address||Letohradská, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.