Prague, very nice apartment for rent 2+1, Letohradska Street, balcony, near park Letenska
Completely newly renovated, basic furnished apartment 2+1, 65 sqm is situated on the 2nd floor of a brick building in Letna – Prague 7. The apartment is beatiful, with balcony, furnished in a modern retro style ideal for a young couple. Kitchen is fully equipped with appliances – fridge, cooking plate, dishwasher, microwave. There is a bathtub + washing machine with a clothes dryer in the bathroom. There is an original 19th century stove in the kitchen, arched ceiling in the hall – very stylish. There are parquets or tiles on the floor. Installed phone line, TV, satelite. In the surrounding is a big nice park Letna, Technical museum, a lot of restaurants etc. The accessibility is excellent – a subway station C – Vltavska is by tram 8 min. far away, from there a travel to the centre of Prague takes 5 min.
|other water source|
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500CZK servises per person + energy|
|Address||Letohradská, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.