Prague, nice 1+1 apartment for rent, Karmelitska Street, near Charles Bridge
Very nice apartment in the historical building from the 14th century. Flat is in 3rd floor with double windows, very quiet and nice solution. On the original parquet floors, kitchen is equipped with electric double. Fridge-on-demand supply owner. In the bathroom is shower and toilet. The house is between Malostranské nám and the Church of Our Lady Victorious Near the Charles Bridge is also in the opposite direction Nerudova street leading to the Prague Castle. Transport – tram stop in front of the church and the square, 1 square of the station is Malostranská metro (line A), where appropriate, on the other hand, Metro B Andel. Excellent civic amenities – 4 st. tram to the mall angel, school, library, theater, restaurants.
9 900 CZKper month
|Address||Karmelitská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||48 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.