Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 5+1 for rent, Nad Obci street, Krc, 2 terraces, garage.
Beautiful luxury apartment 5+1 duplex (236 sqm) in Prague 4 – Krc on the street Nad Obci. The apartment is located on the second and third floor of brick building with two large terraces, from these are magnificent views on the park and baseball field. There is a new kitchen with all appliances. There are two bathrooms, one with corner bath and one with normal bath and also 2 toilets. Floating floors and tiles. Gas central heating. In the house is a garage for a fee, which must be rented with the apartment. The house is situated in a quiet location with good civic amenities – near the kindergarten and school, shops and restaurants all around. Fast transport to Metro C Budejovicka. Be very suitable for such companies and foreign clients.
|other water source|
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nad obcí II, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||236 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.