Prague, gorgeous unfurnished apart. for rent 4+1, Vinohrady, 110sqm, 2terraces, ideal for sharing.
Beautiful unfurnished duplex apartment 3+1 (110sqm) is located in the fifth and sixth floor of the house in Vinohrady on the street Anny Letenske. The apartment has three terraces. The entrance hall is a separate door from the original living room and dining room, fully equipped kitchen, master bedroom with dressing room, two further bedrooms with built-in wardrobe. The apartment has two bathrooms, one with bath and second with shower. The apartment is equipped with original Italian style, there are parquet and tiles, satellite, gas heating and there are built-in wardrobes. There is the possibility of telephone and Internet connections. Housing is located in a tranquil street between Vinohradská Street and Namesti Miru. Transport accessibility is excellent, the metro station Namesti Miru or museum is far from the house about 5 minutes walk. Tram stop is just a minute from the house at Vinohradska. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, galleries, cinemas, museums, monuments, parks. Ideal for sharing.
|other water source|
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Anny Letenské, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.