Prague 2 Spacious bright apartment 4+kk for rent, balcony, Royal Vinohrady, park
Beautiful spacious apartment with 4 rooms and kitchen corner for rent. The apartment is located in a house with elevator close to the park Riegrovy sady, in the area of Royal Vinohrady, Na Svihance Street. Popular locality, which is very quiet and close to the centre of the city and its advantages at the same time. Form the apartment is view right to the greenery of the park, favourite, large park for relaxing and active recreation. The street Na Svihance itself was found in year 1908 and you will meet many beautifully decorated, late Art Nouveau houses. The house the apartment is located in belongs to one of the most precious houses and has interesting decorations on the facade. The apartment is on the 4th floor, has balcony facing the green and area of 116 sqm. Entrance hall, three separate rooms, living room with kitchen. The apartment is rented unfurnished. The kitchen id equipped with fridge with freezer, ceramic hob, dish washer and microwave. Further available washing machine, telephone line and cable connection. Floating floors and paving. Great advantage of large apartment are two toilets. Decorative ceilings.
21 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Švihance, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||116 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.