Spacious unfurnished apartment 2 +1, 66 sqm, shared yard, larger center, Pilsen, Uslavska Street
Rent light apartment in the wider center of Pilsen. Flat with a total floor area of 66 sqm is located on the second floor of the renovated brick building – a new facade, vinyl windows, new entrance doors, etc. The apartment itself is in the original, but in very good condition. Housing unit consists of two bright interconnecting rooms, kitchen and bathroom. The apartment is rented unfurnished, there is only a kitchen with gas stove. The floors are covered with linoleum. Tenant may use a common courtyard. Nice living in the center of Pilsen – in the center in 5 minutes. All civic amenities in dostahu. Excellent transport availability.
6 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||66 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.