Prague, furnished apartment for rent, St Hornoměcholupská, Hostivar, 4+kk, 100m², parking
Spacious apartment for rent is located on the first floor of a large family house at Prague 10 Hostivar – Hornoměcholupská Street. The apartment has a separate entrance and staircase, which is part of the apartment. The kitchen is equipped with fridge / freezer, electric stove. The bathroom has a bath, shower, separate toilet. Nice part of the apartment are two nice terraces and garden area of 1000 square meters. Parking is available in the yard – for more cars. Chamber, telephone, satellite TV. Heating gas. Location provides plenty of green (a large park nearby, Hostivař dam), the surroundings are ideal for walking, sports, relaxation … Transport links are good, bus stop is about 5 minutes away. Skalka and Háje metro station are another 3–5 bus stations. Recommended for larger families.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Hornoměcholupská, Praha 10 - Hostivař|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.