Postrizin, beautiful family house for rent, Pod Topolakem street, 157 m², fireplace, garden, parking
We offer to rent a very nice family house 5+kk in the village Postrizin. The area is 157 m2. The house is furnished. It has two floors. The house includes a garden 450 m2. The kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, stove, oven. The bathroom has a bath, washing machine, toilet. Another separate toilet. The house has a closet. The floor has tiles, laminate flooring and carpets. Electric heating, radiators. In house there is TV, wifi. Parking available in front of the house for 2 cars. Another possible on-street parking for 2 cars. The house is situated in a green and peaceful environment. Around the excellent civic amenities – shops, municipal offices, school, nursery school, doctor. Shopping Center Kralupy nad Vltavou 8 km. Near the bus stop Postrizin No. 370–20 minutes to stop Kobylisy in Prague, it means 12 km. Good living for people who want to live a few minutes drive by car from the busy Prague.
16 500 CZKper month
|Address||Pod Topolákem, Postřižín|
|Usable area||157 m²|
|Grounds area||157 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.