Prague, modern apartment 2 + kk, Kabesova street, terrace, garage parking, near metro
Beautiful modern apartment 2 + kk with a total area of 53 m2 is located in the new residential location on the 5th floor with elevator. It is completely furnished with high standard. In the kitchen there is a stone worktop, fridge / freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee maker and dishes. Bathroom with bath, toilet and washing machine. The apartment includes a beautiful terrace and a garage in the building, guarded by 24 hour. Entrance doors are security Class 4. Parking directly opposite the door guard at the entrance. Parking has to be rented for monthly fee. Including cable television, Internet UPC, telephone line. The living room has a TV and a Samsung home theater, the bedroom has a medical mattress with memory foam. The apartment is located in a very nice area with good transport links, close to the house there are tram stops the bus stops. The subway station is nearby. All amenities: There are 2 apartment style restaurant, solarium, massage and more. The apartment is located the O2 Arena, which was recently opened Harp Gallery, shopping and entertainment center that offers all the social activities.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kabešova, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||53 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.