Unfurnished apartment for rent, Prague 13, Stodulky, Raichlova street, 50 sqm, garage, balcony
Nice apartment 2+kk is located on the 2nd floor of a modern brick house in Prague 13, Stodulky, Raichlova street. The apartment is unfurnished and its area is 50 sqm. The kitchen is fully equipped with electrical appliances (fridge / freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher, oven). In the bathroom there is a large corner bathtub, a toilet is in a separated room. In the case of interest it is possible to equip the apartment with a washing machine. Telephone line and cable TV available. The apartment includes a balcony (2 sqm). Parking in the underground garage (possible to rent for a fee). Very quiet location with good civic amenities. Excellent transport connection to the city center (bus stop 3 minutes away by walk, metro station Luka – 3 minutes away by bus). Near the house there is the Prokopske Valley, an ideal place for sport and relaxation.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500CZK + garage 500CZK|
|Address||Raichlova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.