Prague, modern apartment 2 + kk, V Zahradach street, balcony, garage, quiet and green environment
We rent a large apartment 2 + kk of 73 square meters with 5 square meters and with a nice balcony with view of the green on the 3rd floor of 5 floors in the Residence Gardens, Prague 8, Liben and on the border Liben and Kobylisy near the hospital Bulovka. One of the most ecologically rated zones Prague. Luxury apartment is fully furnished with new furniture. Kitchens with built-in appliances – dishwasher, microwave, oven, hood) is located in a kitchen corner with a window that is part of a large living room/40m2/. Floating floors and parquet, tiles. The bathroom has a bath, washing machine and their own window. Toilet is located separately. The apartment has a large dressing room. Entry to the apartment is equipped with security doors with multipoint locking. In the basement there is a garage belonging to the apartment. Garage parking is required to rent with the apartment for CZK 2,000 per month.There is excellent accessibility-2min walk to trams, subway Palmovka or Kobylisy or 5 minutes by tram.
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||V zahradách, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||73 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.