Beautiful apartment 3 + kk for rent, Prague 7 - Holesovice street V Pristavu, 2x balcony, parking
Beautiful apartment with a magnificent view of the river Vltava 3 + kk with a total area of 95 sqm is located in the new apartment complex the Prague Marina in Holesovice, Prague 7. The apartment is on the 6th floor of a new building with an elevator. It is unfurnished, there is only an equipped kitchen. In a bathroom you will find a shower as well as a bathtub, a washing machine and a dryer. There is a chamber. The apartment includes two spacious terraces with a total area of 22 sqm. Available parking space (need to be rented with the flat). The apartment is in a unique fast growing attractive location. Excellent transport accessibility, only a few steps from the house is a tram stop, a metro station nearby. Good civic amenities, there are lots fo bars, restaurants, cafes and shops in surroundings.
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||V přístavu, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.