Prague, spacious mezonet 3 + kk for rent, Dusni Street, balcony, 102 m², in the heart of Prague
We offer to rent interestingly designed and fully furnished duplex apartment 3 + kk in the street Dusni, direct center of Prague. The apartment is in brick building with an elevator on the 6th floor. The apartment includes a balcony 1.5 m2. The total area of the apartment is 102 m2. The apartment has two luxury bathrooms. In the first is a bath, toilet. The second bathroom has a shower and toilet. The apartment has a chamber where there is a washing machine. The kitchen is equipped with appliances such as refrigerator, gas stove, dishwasher, electric oven. On the parquet floor – cherry wood. Heating gas. O2 Internet. Flat gaining its attractive by location in the direct center of Prague. Historical monuments and excellent civic amenities – shops, restaurants, etc. are part of this location. Near tram stop Staromestska. A few steps from the house bank of the Vltava river, a wonderful place for walking. Recommended!
27 000 CZKper month
|Address||Dušní, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||102 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.