Prague, nice and cozy flat (85m²) for rent, 3+1, balcony, 3 separate bedrooms - also to Roommates
Very nice and cozy apartment for rent is located in Prague's Holesovice location and is suitable for housing for the family, but also for Roommates students. It is on the second floor of brick building with elevator. It has a total of 3 separate rooms, which can be used as a separate bedroom. One room has built-in floor for sleeping, kitchen is equipped, as well as other parts of the apartment. A spacious apartment also has a balcony, available to tenants is a cable television and the Internet. At your request can be retrofitted, as additional beds, WiFi, etc. The owner is very friendly and flexible, the apartment is after complete reconstruction and is very pleasant and nicely furnished. Tenant will pay the electricity, gas and water in advance, then the amounts will be accurately accounted for. Heating is central. Location offers a excellent connections to other parts of Prague – a tram stop is 3 minutes away from the building, subway station Vltavská in close proximity.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||U průhonu, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.