Unique flat (whole floor) for sale 300 m² Naprstkova street, Prague 1
We offer for sale unique flat (whole floor of 300m²) in a stunning location in Bethlehem Square. This unique apartment is located on the 3rd Art Nouveau building in the street Náprstkova. Currently undergoing a complete reconstruction of the apartment, which is possible, ask the owner to complete. With its layout offers a flat 6 +1 really generous space for living. The reconstruction is calculated with several bedrooms, study, large living room with fireplace, very modern kitchen with its own wine cellar. Currently the apartment is offered in the state before reconstruction. Possible candidates owner may provide complete processing and reconstruction of several variants of purchase of the property. Project documentation and building permit secured. The house will be under construction this year (elevator, renovation of Justice and the exterior facade, entrance area). Do not miss a truly unique opportunity to purchase property of this kind. For more information contact broker.
|other water source|
24 552 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Náprstkova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||300 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.