Prague, beautiful 3 +1 apartment for rent, U zelezne lavky street, 100 m², view of Prague Castle
We rent a beautiful sunny and nice flat 3 +1 in the attractive area of Mala Strana. The apartment has an area of 100 m2. The brick house is situated from one side of the park Klárov, from the other side adjacent to the site of the Czech government headquarters – the Straka Academy. Two rooms are oriented to the southwest, toward the park, one bedroom and a kitchen on the SV. Two rooms are air conditioned. The kitchen is equipped with a stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher. The bathroom has a bath, shower and toilet. The apartment has a telephone, satellite, internet connection. Parquet under the carpet on the floor. Safe in the wall. Gas heating. In easy reach of the metro station Malostranska and tram transport. The beautiful location of Prague's historic center.
27 000 CZKper month
|Address||U železné lávky, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.