Prague, luxury apartment 3 +1, Lazenska Street, 96 m², the center of Prague - near Charles Bridge
We offer for rent really beautifull, style furnished flat situated on 3 th floor of brick building with elevator. This apartment of acreage 96 m2, consists of modern kitchen fitted not only with kitchen corner, but also with refrigeator, freezer, dishwasher, glass ceramics cooking desk, , microwave and even with pots and pans! Two bathrooms with bath tub, shower corner, washing machine and dryer. The flat has 106 cm Plasma TV, Sony DVD. Fixed internet connection and parking stand in the courtyard for monthly fee , not necessary to rent together with property/ available as well. Floor is covered with parquet. Centrall heating. Apartment has mobile air conditioning, all appliances are MIELE brand. Lazenská street, where this property is located, with her nearly magical atmosphere, few steps from Charles bridge, offers all kinds of civic amenities as pubs, restaurants, cinemas, theatres. Also traffic acessibility in to the each and every corner of Prague is perfect, tram stop Malostranské náměstí only 3. min by walk!
|other water source|
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Lázeňská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.