Prague 3 - Zizkov, Husinecka street, flat for sale 3+1, 80 m²,
Modern housing is situated on the ground floor of a brick building in Prague's Zizkov in Husinecka street. The apartment is fully furnished, has 3 separate rooms. After reconstruction, which added a second bathroom with shower. The kitchen is modern and equipped with all appliances – fridge, dishwasher, stove, oven and microwave. In the bathroom is a corner bath and washing machine. There are two separate toilets. There are two bedrooms, the apartment is suitable for two couples. Housing is located in a quiet street. Husinecka tram stop is a minute walk from the house. Nearby is the main railway station and subway station. All amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, schools, shops, services, parks, theaters, cinemas. Unique opportunity to live in the beautiful city center.
4 300 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||(include commision for real estate agency)|
|Address||Husinecká, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.