Nice apartment 3+1(95sq.m.) for sale, balcony, parking - Prague 1 - New Town, Jungmannova st.
We offer for sale beautiful, spacious apartment 3+1 (95 sq.m.) in the best locality – Prague 1 – New Town, St. Jungmannova. The apartment is very quiet and sunny, located on the 3rd floor of a renovated brick building with an elevator. Kitchenette, forming an integral part of the dining room which passes from the entrance hall, fully furnished with all appliances and provides all conceivable comfort. The apartment additionally include a glazed balcony which can also serve as a winter garden. The floor coverings and floors are tiled. There is cable TV and parking in the yard. Although the house is located in the center of Prague this apartment is very quiet. Thanks to its location, the site provides excellent amenities – is located near Wenceslas Square, with all kinds of shops in the area are to find different venues, theaters and so on. And availability is excellent, providing links and tram lines A and B metro. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
7 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Jungmannova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.