Prague, renovated, unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Lipova, New Town, 67m²
Renovated apartment 2+1 on the third floor of the brick building with no elevator. The apartment has a living room with an entrance to the bedroom and a kitchen with stove and oven. In the bathroom there is a bathtube, toilet is separately. The apartment is spacious, bright and clean. On the floors parquets, PVC and pavement somewhere. Heating WAW. There is a possibility to connect to internet and cable TV via UPC. Location in the heart of the city brings many benefits – around countless shopping and entertainment options, great connections to all parts of Prague.
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Lípová, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||64 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.