Prague, comfortable apartment for rent 2+kk (56m²) with balcony, Reporyje, Wiesenthal street, parking
Beautiful, bright, fully and comfortably furnished apartment for rent. On the floor is laminate flooring, large kitchen with appliances from Baumatic, Whirlpool, Candy dishwasher, built-in fridge with separate freezer, built-in oven with grill, microwave oven, part of the kitchen is in the same color of wood dining table with 2 chairs in the living room there is a modern sofa, glass coff;ee table, lounge with television wall, ceiling is equipped with quality modern lighting design with high capacity and pleasant lighting, the apartment is decorated with quality wallpapers in the bedroom is a wooden 180 cm wide bed, bedside tables, built-in wardrobe with shelves and clothes rods in the corner of the bedroom is a dresser. The bathroom is a washing machine, mirror cabinet with storage space and a small stainless steel accessories. Large French windows in the living room opening onto a balcony overlooking the green and playground, quiet and clean area with excellent access to downtown, right at the bus stop MHD (metro B station Luka 3 minutes by bus).
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3500 utilities + 1500 possible parking space|
|Address||Wiesenthalova, Praha 5 - Řeporyje|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.