Prague, beautiful furnished duplex apartment 2+kk, Petrska Street, Nove Mesto, 57sqm.
Beautiful and peaceful living in the city center. Nice and cozy duplex apartment 2+kk sized 57 sqm situated on the third floor with an elevator in Petrska Street – Nove Mesto. The apartment has fully furnished kitchen (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher), bathroom with tub and washing machine and dryer. In front of the flat is a shared balcony with a balustrade of the elevator. The house is near beautiful Peter's square. The apartment is located in an area with excellent transport accessibility, metro station Florenc, namesti Republiky just a couple of minutes walk away. There you can find all the amenities, shopping mall Palladium in three minutes by walk. Near the Stare Mesto is the ability to browse the beautiful historic Prague.
|other water source|
17 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Petrská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.