Prague, spacious apartment 4+kk to rent, in prestigious street Sazavská, 107 m², great for roommates
We offer to rent a beautiful fully furnished flat 4 + kk with a total area of 107 m2, located on the 2nd floor of the house in Vinohrady, street Sázavská. Apartment is unfurnished. Room and bedrooms are oriented to the quiet courtyard, where there is plenty of greenery and even a tennis court, you can use. Another two rooms in a really quiet street. Large hall – all rooms are separate. The kitchen appliances – refrigerator, dishwasher. In the bathroom is bath. Separate toilet. The owner is a flexible, may still wish to add some pieces of furniture or something contrary to eliminate redundant. Can be rented for a shorter period than one year. The house is situated in a location with all amenities and excellent access to transport – the metro station Namesti Miru about 4 minutes. walk. Great for roommates.
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Sázavská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||107 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.