Nice flat 1+1, 42 sqm, cellar, street Josefa Knihy, Rokycany - Stred
We offer a nice apartment 1+1 and with area of 42 sqm. The apartment is located in the 6th floor brick building with elevator in stret Josefa Knihy in Rokycany – Stred. In the kitchen remains a kitchen unit, cooker and fridge. In the bathroom there are a shower, toilet and washing machine. Tenant can use cellar (2 sqm). On the floors there are laid parquets and linoleum. In the apartment there is conncetion to the telephone (+ ADSL) and cable TV. In the town of Rokycany there are all civic amenities. The house is located a short walk from the school and square.
994 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Josefa Knihy, Rokycany|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.