Fully furnished apartment 1+1, 47,5 sqm, Zluticka street, Pilsen-Bolevec
Nice apartment on the configuration of 1+1 is located on the second floor of a panel building with elevator in the street Zlutice, Pilsen Bolevec. The area is 47.5 sqm. The house is newly insulated, new plastic windows. The apartment is in the original, but well-preserved state. Apartment is fully furnished. In kitchen there are well-preserved kitchen, electric stove, refrigerator, microwave oven, dining table and chairs, dishes, divan bed with storage, coffee table and two chairs. In the living room remains a living room wall, sofa, coffee table, lamp and TV. In the bathroom there are shower, sink, toilet is separately. Built-in cabinets on the corridor offer additional storage space. To the apartment is established Internet. Parking is available in front of house. In the vicinity are all civic amenities: shopping centers, doctors, schools, kindergartens, excellent public transport, it is also near to the nature (, ponds BOLEVEC).
5 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||47,50 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.