Prague, loft, spacious apartment for rent, Jana Masaryka street, Vinohrady, 4+kk, 140m², terrace
Very bright, newly built, partly furnished apartment with terrace is situated in the attractive location of Prague's Vinohrady district within walking distance from the park Grébovka. The city center is in close proximity to the tram stop 2 min, walk 5 min metro „C“ IP Pavlova and „A“ Nám. Míru. The apartment has spacious built in wardrobes, kitchen is equipped with fridge, electric cooker with ceramic hob and dishwasher, in the bathroom is heated floor, two sinks tub and shower, toilet is separated. The floors are wooden, gas heating. The floor space is available for office, or living area where is the entrance to the terrace with a view (10m²). It is a quiet and unique place to live in an attractive location in the street with good access to the center.
32 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jana Masaryka, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||140 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.