Prague, practical and luxurious flat 3 + kk, Jeseniova St., Piano House residence, garage, cellar, near park
We rent a luxury, practically brand new apartment in Prague 3 – Zizkov.The house is situated on the boundary of the park Parukarka, from the terrace is a beautiful view right of the green park. It is a large apartment 3 + kk 113m² on the 4 th floor /from 7th floor / and the cellar. All rooms have front wall entirely glassed with interesting views of the park Parukarka and Vitkov, from the outside are equipped with electrically jalousies. Big living room with kitchen has size an area of 44 m2, fully furnished, including luxury kitchens with all the built-in appliances / dishwasher, hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator, range hood / .WC is placed separately, with a sink and and waschine machine. Spacious bathroom has a corner bath, double basin, shower. Bedroom is also fully equipped. The flat has also the cloakroom. The security door. Location of the apartment is in the center while in one of Prague's biggest parks with great walking distance from the very center of the metro Flora, / tram and bus 100m from the house / provides luxurious and peaceful living.
21 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 utilities|
|Address||Jeseniova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||113 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.