Very nice land, 13 627 m², near the village Chrast, near Pilsen
Unique land, area of 13 627 sqm, is situated by a very nice and calm village Chrast near Plzen (12 km far). The boundary is input, most utility networks – electricity, gas and water. There is also the option to buy the land side of the same area. It is a flat and non-residental area. All civic amenities are available in Plzen which is very near and you can go there by bus or train easily. Plzen is about 5 km far and you can go to the centre within 10 minutes by car. Chrast is very atractive locality for fans of cycling, because there is new built cycle track which connects the North of region of Pilsen and the region of Rokycany. In Chrast there are i.a. kindergarten and basic school too.
1 558 970 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||13 627 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.