Block of apartments - newly renovated - suitable as family hotel...
Block of apartments to rent, Prague 8 – Liben, close tu Bulovka hospital. There are 18 studios (25 m2) and 9 apartments 1+1 (38 m2) in the building. Apartments are mostly renovated. They include: bathroom (shower corner and toilet), small kitchen unit with sink, hotplate, in some of them there is a gas stove with oven. PVC, carpets or hardwooden floor. Gas heating – on the 2nd and 3rd floor gas furnaces, on the 4th and 5th floor one shared gas furnace and boiler. There are commercial spaces on the 1st floor – 7 rooms with bathrooms – 120 m2. Spaces can be modified in to the apartments and reception desk. Restaurant in the basement (200 m2) with entrances to the street and to the building too. Restaurant includes: place for kitchen (now unfurnished), main room, lounge, 2 toilets, toilets for staff, small stock in the kitchen. Even courtyard belongs to the building (necessary renovation). It is possible to reserve parking stalls for cars or bus in front of the building. Good transportation – you get to Palmovka subway station (B) by tram in 5 minutes or to Kobylisy subway station © by tram in 10 minutes. Parks, playgrounds, shops as well as restaurants and pubs in the neighbourhood.
|other water source|
340 000 CZKper month
|Address||V zahradách, Praha 8|
|Usable area||1 112 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.