Attractive office premises, 209 sqm, wider center of Pilsen
We offer to rent attractive commercial premises located on the first floor of commercial building in close proximity to the center of Pilsen. Partially renovated offices with a total area of 209 sqm consists of six rooms with entrance from the hallway, two of them are inter-passable, and its own bathroom (toilet, shower). The possibility of introduction of the Internet. The premises can be rent also for parts. Parking available for up to 10 vehicles in the yard, for monthly fee 300, – CZK per place. If the premises will be rent whole, there will be available digital telephone switchboard.
21 780 CZKper month
|Usable area||209 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.