Prague, nice bright apartment for rent, new building, Kyje, Pelušková street, balcony, 50 m²
Beautiful apartment for rent 2 + kk with an area of 50 sqm is situated on the 2nd floor of a new building – on the street Pelušková, Prague 9, Kyje. Furnished apartment consists of living room with kitchenette, which is equipped with all appliances. In the living room there is the entrance to the balcony. The stylish bathroom includes a bath, washing machine, basin and toilet. Utilities/charges are 3 500 Czk / monthly. Novy Hradek residential project in Prague 9 – Kyje offer comfortable and modern living. It ideally combines the advantages of living close to the nature with the comforts of the city. Metro Rajska Zahrada- 2 minutes by bus or 10 minutes by walk. Metro station Cerny Most- 5 minutes by bus where you can find shopping and entertainment center. Great social infrastructure. Within walking distance of the house there is reached: nursery school, elementary school, high school, lots of shops, banks, sports facilities and centers offering various services.
9 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500|
|Address||Kyje, Praha 9 - Kyje (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.