Prague 3, sunny duplex 3 +1 for rent, 95m², Žižkov, terrace 12m², parking
Very nice sunny and bright duplex apartment 3 +1 with an area of 95 sqm in Krasova street, Prague 3 – Zizkov. The apartment is located in the 6th and 7th floor of brick house with elevator. It is completely furnished, including furniture, equipment and cutlery. Available satellite TV. Spacious terrace belongs to the apartment. It's useful area is 12 sqm. Parking space for a fee monthly fee which has to be rented together with the apartment. On the floor there are tiles and parquets. Not far from the house there is tram stop. Quick and easy access to metro station Hlavni nadrazi. Wenceslas Square 10 minutes by tram. Nearby there is large shopping and entertainment center Flora. All civic amenities. Very nice park Riegrovy sady suitable for daily walks nearby.
19 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500 CZK (for 2 person) + energy + parking 1000 CZK|
|Address||Krásova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.