Prague, beautiful apartment 2 + kk, Na Balabence street, 54 m², balcony, quiet location, near metro
We rent a very nice, newly renovated and fully furnished apartment 2 + kk of an area 54 m2 with balcony and cellar. The apartment is located in a newly renovated brick building with a new elevator on the 6th floor. The apartment is furnished. The apartment has a kitchenette with gas stove, electric oven, fridge. Separate toilet, bathroom with shower. Possibility of internet connection via WiFi (Praha9net). The floor has tiles and floating floor. The bedroom is facing east side, kitchen and living room facing the west side. Close to the area there si opened shopping center Harfa, O2 Arena, Podvinny Mlyn Park, Sports Complex Sparta, bobsled Prosek and Rokyta River, along the bicycle path which leads from Hloubetin to Troy. The apartment is near the metro station Palmovka (5 min. walk). Directly at the house is Balabenka tram stop (tram 19, 15, 3, 8).
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||nám. Na Balaben., Praha 9 - Libeň|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.