Prague luxury apartment to rent Heřmanova St, 3 +1, 100m², renovated, quiet location, parking
Very nice and quiet, renovated apartment for rent is situated on the third floor of a brick building with an elevator on the newly repaired square; Heřmanova street, Holesovice. Flat of the total available 3 +1 has two separate bedrooms and offers a view into the tops of trees. This sunny partment for rent has high ceilings, wooden floors and Italian tiles in the bathroom. Speaker wiring, telephone and TV throughout the apartment, all rooms offer the ability to control light intensity. Special lock, security door. The new kitchen has all the amenities – refrigerator, gas stove, electric oven. In the bathroom is bathtube and washing machine. Individual gas heating. Options parking 200m from the house – in a guarded parking – for a fee CZK 1,800 per month, or in garages for 3000 CZK / month. The building is located 3 minutes walk from the subway station Vltavská, where is also a tram connection, including night lines. In close proximity are well known and expansive parks – Stromovka and Letna Park. In the good range you can find large number of shops – Albert, DM, Billa, butchers, bakeries, stationery. Wide selection of restaurants and cafes are within 5 minutes walk from the house. Sunny apartment is rented without furniture, only large wardrobes. According to the wishes of tenants, can the owner add more eguipment – furniture.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca 5500 CZK|
|Address||Heřmanova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.