Prague, nice, unfurnished apartment for rent, Karlin, Karlínské nám, 1+1, 70m², after reconstruction
Nice apartment for rent after the renovation is on the first floor of a nice, brick building with an elevator, at Prague 8, Karlínské náměstí. It is unfurnished 1 +1 after complete reconstruction and its total area is 70m². The kitchen is partially furnished, there is kitchen, electric hob and hood. The floors are parquet and tiles. Parking is possible on the street. It is really nice location with park right in front of house and view of Cyril and Metoděj church. In neighborhood are two theatres, many restaurants, coffee houses etc. To the center of Prague you can get in about 15 minutes.
10 500 CZKper month
|Address||Karlínské nám., Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.