Prague, sunny apartment 3 + kk, Akademicka Street, balcony, garage, near Malesicky park
Very nice apartment 3 + kk in a quiet and green environment Malesice. The apartment is in brick building with an elevator on the 1st floor. The area is 85 m2. The apartment has two separate rooms. The apartment includes a balcony 10 m2 with beautiful views of the green. The apartment is unfurnished. The kitchen has a dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven. The bathroom has a corner bath. Separate toilet. Phone. The floor has tiles, laminate flooring. Central heating. The apartment includes a garage, which must be rented for a fee of CZK 1,500 per month. There is Malesicky Park – a place for relaxation, sports, walks. Nearby tram stop Spojovaci – direct line No. 9 to the center. In the vicinity of civic amenities.
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 utilities + 1500 parking space (has to be rented)|
|Address||Akademická, Praha 10 - Malešice|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.