Prague, beautiful quiet furnished flat 2+kk for rent, st Malátova, 62m².
Sunny, fully furnished flat 2+kk, Smichov, street Malatova, overlooking the quiet courtyard with full-grown cherry tree. The apartment is located on the 4th floor and is furnished with tasteful furniture and appliances. Parquet floors and floor tiles. WC and bathroom with a bath and washing machine. The apartment was renovated two years ago. Nice, quiet street where you can find complete amenities. Restaurants, cafes and bars all around. Your free time you can spend a pleasant visit to the nearby Svandovo theater or any of the music clubs. The relaxation certainly is perfect petrinsky park. Shopping opportunities such as entertainment and shopping center Novy Smichov. Transport service provided. A tram stop just a few minutes walk from the house, near the metro station Andel. Comfortable accommodation in a beautiful place.
|other water source|
11 500 CZKper month
|Address||Malátova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.