Prague, spacious renovated duplex for rent 2+kk, 77 m², Havelska st., Old Town
Stylish and spacious renovated duplex 2+kk, on the fifth floor of a secession building without elevator in the heart of Prague between the Wenceslas and Old Town Square, Old Town. The total area of the apartment is 77 m2. Flat 2+kk with a dining room and gallery is in the implementation of the above-standard quality fitment objects. All in modern style, a beautiful architectural design of the interior. From the entrance hall the apartment is access to a central living room and to all other rooms, residential kitchen, bedroom, changing room and bathroom. The kitchenette and bathroom are fully equipped. Flat is bright and generally very fresh. Housing is located in a great location in the city center. Good transport accessibility and excellent civic amenities. Available from 6th of December 2016.
|other water source|
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca. 3.500,- CZK|
|Address||Havelská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||77 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3 + 1 for rent, 130 square meters, 2 bathroom, Praha 1, Martinská street
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.