Prague, atypical duplex 3 +1 for rent, Mala Stepanska st., two terraces, Nove Mesto
We offer to rent a very spacious 116 m2, duplex, loft apartment 3 +1 in the New Town. The apartment is in a brick house on the 5th floor. It is very interesting solved. The apartment has two terraces, one with a beautiful view of Prague. The second terrace is more like a winter garden. The apartment consists of bedroom, living room, kitchen and one smaller room that can serve as an workoffice, guest room. The kitchen is equipped with all appliances – fridge, stove and dishwasher. There are two bathrooms. One with a bath. The second with shower. The apartment is located in one of the most attractive locations in Prague – New Town. Access to all parts of Prague is excellent. Near the tram stop Stepanska, metro station Karlovo namesti. At the river bank Vltava – sports, relaxation, walking.
23 500 CZKper month
|Address||Malá Štěpánská, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||116 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.