Prague, beautiful flat 2 + kk, Maslova Street, big terrace 34 m, close to the park, the river Vltava
We offer to rent very nice flat 2+kk size 71,7 m2. The apartment is located on the 4th floor of the house. The apartment is furnished. Tha flat has the terrace 34 m2 with very beautiful view. The kitchen can find appliances like refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. The bathroom has a bath, toilet. The apartment is light, spacious, calm and efficient. They feature high ceilings, large double glazed wood framed windows and spacious balconie. Internally the unit is fully furnished, with fitted kitchen, wardrobes and feature all white goods. The unit have wooden parquet flooring, individual thermostatically controlled heating. Unit boast satellite connection, video entry phone and storage space. There is also secure undeground parking, which has to be rent with the flat. Podbaba's residence is built on the edge of the national park, where the city meets the country, yet only moments from the heart of Prague's historical centre. Public transportation – subway station Dejvicka just 10 minutes walk, tram stop Podbaba (tram no. 8) adjacent.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000 CZK garage + 4500 CZK utilities|
|Address||Máslova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||71,70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.